Pet Time is a fun and friendly managing app for animal lovers. Whether you are experts or enthusiastic newbies, you'll find plenty of learning resources to help taking care of your pet friends.
The app is for those passionate about pets,and who want to learn more about domestic animals.
The target customers are the curious newbie who has, so far, lacked a convenient opportunity to educate themselves on the topic, and the long-standing aficionado who’s looking for a high-quality, comprehensive app to teach them how to take care of their beloved pets, plus related content to enjoy on the go.
The app monetizes through subscriptions. Some content and features are free for all users, while others are reserved for subscribers.
There are four sections:
• DISCOVER. The User are recommended content.
• MAPS. The User can find pet shops, veterinary clinics, and so on.
• LEARN. The User can follow an educational track and test their knowledge on pets
• PROFILE. This includes the User's history of content consumption, their favourites, their achievements, and some settings.
The main navigation between sections may happen through a tab bar UI, or another system of your choosing.
Pet owners need a resource to help looking after their pet friends and making sure they are happy and pampered. They need a hub to gather educational material such as articles, blog posts, podcasts as well as information on the best vets in the area, the best pet friendly shops, pet friendly shops and cafes.
The curious newbie and aficionados looking for a high-quality, comprehensive app to teach them how to take care of their beloved pets. The app is for those passionate about pets, and who want to learn more about domestic animals.
An app that provides a dedicated section for interesting articles, news, podcasts, learning resources. A section to help finding pet friendly locations and facilities. The UI will be user friendly and easy to navigate. All resources will be easy to access and quick to find.
Pets owned: Two dogs
26 years old. Lives in the city and works as a Marketing manager in a medium sized tech company. Lives a very active lifestyle, loves sports and the outdoors and enjoys walks and traveling
- Enjoying the outdoors with her pets
- Find dog friendly venues
- Find where her dogs will be taken care of when needed (Vet, Dog groomer)
- She is new in the city and doesn't know the best places where she can walk her dogs
- Some shops/venues don't allow in dogs
Pets owned: Cat
34 years old. Lives in the city and works long hours as Chef in a restaurant he owns. Has a family and not much free time. Recently adopted a pet cat from animal shelter.
- Learn how to welcome newly adopted cat
- Find learning resources about rescue animals
- Find where their cat will be taken care of when needed (Vet, Cat groomer)
- Doesn't have much experience with rescue pets
- Doesn't much free time
After the initial Log in / Sign Up, the user is presented with the Home screen where they can browse the most important topics regarding the care of their beloved pets. After choosing their subject of interest, they are presented with all the available resources and content focused on that particular topic. Some of the content is free and some is "Premium" that requires a paid subscription to access. If the user is not yet subscribed, is directed to a paywall where they can subscribe before accessing the Premium content.